To sign up for an account so that you can submit stories, click 'register' on the navigation menu. You don't need an account to read fanfiction.
The site move has been completed. Thanks for your patience. If you get any errors, though, please contact me.
First of all, sorry the site was in maintenance mode for so long. I was going to switch web hosts the first week of March but changed my mind and forgot to turn it off. March 29th-April 1st is now the new host-switching time. It should only take a few days.
- I removed the link to the Front Page Express editor and added two new editors (BlueGriffon and KompoZer, which are both available to Windows, Mac, and Linux users.) If there are any that you think should be on the list (or removed from the list) please contact me.
- I added the following to the submission rules:
"All stories must be written in either prose style (like a novel) or traditional screenplay style (like a play). Other styles are confusing to readers."
- I changed the rule about chapter length to exclude prologues and epilogues from the 500 word minimum. They must be at least 100 words, however.
Here are the highlights of the submission rules:
- Stories must be in English.
- Stories must be Dragon Ball-related unless you contact me first. If it's not fanfiction, it must go into the "special content" category.
- Stories must be written in prose or screenplay style.
- Stories must have a disclaimer in either the story notes or the chapter notes of chapter 1.
- Paragraphs must be double-spaced.
- Stories must have good spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Short stories must be at least 100 words. Chapters in stories must be at least 500 words (prologues/epilogues must be at least 100 words).
- Author's notes/advertisements can't be separate chapters or longer than a chapter's actual story text.
Sorry I've gotten behind in looking through the submissions. It should all be taken care of today.
Reminder: If your story a) isn't properly formatted or b) has very short chapters, I'm not going to approve it. Problem "a" makes the story difficult for people to read and problem "b" wastes database space. I've been remiss about adding "b" to the submission rules but it will be there starting today.
If your story doesn't have at least one chapter approved, please don't send chapters in groups. If I don't approve chapter 1, I'm not going to approve the rest of it.
Book One in the Romance of Demons and Angels.Pan and Trunks have had complicated...
Ten years have passed since the defeat of Majin Buu. Goku senses the possible...
In an alternate reality, ChiChi didn't just give birth to Goten after Goku's...
A teenage Pan attends a dinner party at the Briefs' house and is forced to confront...
Post Cell Saga. Having destroyed the androids and restored the world's peace...
Over 1000 years have passed since the fateful night in the Feudal era when Kagome...
A few years after the Cell Games, Chichi decides that it's a good idea for Gohan...